"Providing a Personal Touch
Taking Care of Your Furry Family Members"
Pets adjust more readily to boarding when they have their favorite possessions with them, like their special food, toy or bowl. You're welcome and encouraged to bring these items with you when you board your pet at Diana's Personal Touch.
• Trust your senses (as well as your common sense) when visiting a kennel as a possible “vacation” spot for your dog.
• Make sure that the whole kennel, outdoor and indoor runs included, is clean and orderly.
• Make sure the temperature is adequate, not too warm and not too cold.
• Ask to see the outdoor running area. It should be close to spotless and made of gravel or concrete.
• Ask how frequently the areas are cleaned.
• All responsible kennel owners and operators will ask you about your dog’s vaccinations and will require proof of certain shots.
• All responsible kennel owners and operators will show you each area in which the dogs are kept.
• The outdoor runs – and the whole kennel should be very secure. Many dogs will attempt to break out, so talk to the kennel owners about this if you’re worried.